Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cats on Tuesday - May 8 - 2007

At last Rosa and Felicia are back in their Summer Paradise. Flowering Prune Tree

They have not much time to spear for eating. So much to do outside. Day and Night. But they usually comes in during the Night, which is still chilly here at 60 degrees North. We do not have a cat-door. Nor do we open for them. But they find their way in anyway. How’s that? Well, when my son and I did construct the new roof, we obviously did forget something. There is a hole. Which the cats did discover a late fall evening when they were kittens. They felt the warmth from inside. And curious as they still are, the jumped in, went between the ceiling and outer roof and jumped down to the bed. Smart they are. When they were younger, they used to jump on me. Who else but me? But now they jump all the way down to the floor. That's higher than I can reach. I need a chair to reach the ceiling.


As you, my dear reader know, I must still write posts from my office, hence they will be shorter than normal. Please enjoy some pictures from Rosa and Felicia’s Paradise.

Rosa on the Run

Rosa has found something

Rosa in the Goatweed (We have to much of it) Rosa has had enough and want to go to sleep.

Felicia - Queen of the Roof Felicia on the Platform

Felicia on one of the out-door Tables

Anna weeds the Parsley

Anna is preparing for a new season with vegetables.

The Mailbox is up for a New Season – it’s steep here

To see more Cats on Tuesday, please go to Gattinas place

PS. Hope I will have the chance to visit and comments some of your latest during this week. Miss you all.

Labels: , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Gattina said...

I see that your cats are very happy after an inside life. As you could read we had an awful week with Arthur locked in ! But now he is full of energy and didoes and sits on his beloved willow tree with his floppy tail hanging down. But in a way Rosa and Felicia are a comfort to me because they both look nice and happy even without tail, lol ! Why did mother nature forget to give them one ? Now with this tail tale, the whole world is concerned by Arthur's misfortune and I only expect now a comment from Bush to tell me that he also is worried about Arthur's tail ! He is missing on my blogroll !

It must be horrible being without internet even in such a nice place ! Do you think you can get one installed ? I wouldn't know what to do with myself when I have a free moment. Best advice for you : stop working and blog instead !

May 08, 2007 4:41 pm  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Rosa and Felicia, you both look lovely out exploring the yard. :) Your yard looks like a great place to spend time! You are both very brave to go outside. :)

May 08, 2007 5:12 pm  
Blogger Lu said...

Well . . .don't we have a couple of happy and curious kitties here? Beautiful! :o)

May 08, 2007 6:12 pm  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

What a wonderful paradises they have to play in! It is lush and gorgeous! Thanks for the backyard tour. Felicia & Rosa are lovely. D :)

May 08, 2007 7:33 pm  
Blogger lime said...

what a lovely looking place!

May 08, 2007 7:40 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

It looks so inviting!! those lucky kitties!
and those beautiful Norwegian red houses!!

May 08, 2007 9:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow is a wonderful place! I love it! Beatiful pics.



●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna Spain ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋:

May 08, 2007 10:21 pm  
Blogger Andree said...

I think your summer home is a paradise for humans too! Those two are so cute! Such unique little expressive faces and coats.

May 09, 2007 12:40 am  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

I very much enjoyed your pictures and especially the one of Felicia on the roof as a catloaf (looking like a meatloaf with a head). ;-) Thanks for stopping by mine!

May 09, 2007 12:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you are all very happy now in the summer house. Tor, your pictures are lovely. I can see that Anna is quite busy in her garden and the cats are busy playing. :-)

May 09, 2007 2:20 am  
Blogger Celeste said...

What a wonderful place for the kitties!

May 09, 2007 3:15 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Thank you for sharing all these lovely shots of Felicia & Rosa...they have such nice fur :)

May 09, 2007 3:23 am  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Rosa and Felicia...so nice to see you once again on my blog after a long absence! I see you are enjoying Nature after a long cold winter!

May 09, 2007 3:45 am  
Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Looks like you kitties are having such a great adventure outside. The Spice Cats have never been outside, except when visiting my parents that lives few doors away.

May 09, 2007 3:47 am  
Blogger srp said...

This looks like a fun place for the kitties... are there any animals there that might hurt them? What a great looking garden too... enjoy yourselves Rosa and Felicia!

May 09, 2007 6:31 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I love your home away from home, Tor. It is indeed a paradise for you and the cats, I can tell!

May 09, 2007 6:12 pm  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Rosa and Felicia sure get around. They look pretty happy Tor....and why not with all that gorgeous area to survey. It's a feline fantasy.

May 09, 2007 9:29 pm  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten said...

lovely pictures! a paradise for cats, inside and out.

and parsley--i love parsley! i like to eat it right off the plants in the garden. mmm!

your blog always makes me hungry.

May 10, 2007 9:20 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Your cats are darling, TorAa....just as dear as they can be,

May 11, 2007 6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home