Cats on Tuesday August 28-07
Sometimes I wonder how it is to be a domestic cat. Nowadays, I mean. Not until recently when there allways was one two-legged slave around. But today. When the slaves leaves at 7 am and do not return until 6 pm.
Morning rituale, seen from a cat:
- your breakfast.
- Eat it fast. -- slurrp, coffee. (hope she leaves some milk for me, says Felicia)
- We have to leave. Hurry up
- You must stay outside. (no, says Rosa - I will stay here, in front of the Fireplace)
- There is some food in the other house, you know.
- hey - hey - we must leave NOW
- Stress or selfish - hmm - those two-legs are really weird, the cats think
Stompa - he has been here since July 6
No matter what the weather is - out you go. OK, I can bring your down to the other house... With some lunch. OK?
Amazingly, when the slaves returns from work - they are running down towards "them" and even greeting with joy. Mieew. We know the sound of your car. may we play? No - dinner.
Rosa looks down at her father - what's he up to but begging for food - as usual
Then the stress starts again. Cats and two-legs want dinner - at the same time.
Just like two-legs kids everyday - nowadays.
But what a heaven, when they all relaxe - purr purr and cozy cozy.