Sunday, November 11, 2007

Newsflash from SOBE (Miami Beach)

Saturday afternoon - a short report from the Botanical Garden

I will now reveal 3 flowers - each with two levels in their development. The flowers was found in the Japanese Garden in Miami Beach. The Photos are shown without any comments. If you know the name of the different flowers, I'll give you a surprise.







Still in SOBE. We have had a wonderful day. Lot's of stuff to be posted later on. So stay tuned.



Meet other Cybercruisers at Mrs Lifecruiser.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi Tor

The top flower is a water lily or lotus and I think the last one is what we call a paint brush bush.

Not sure of the middle ones.

November 11, 2007 7:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know their name but they are beautiful! Et j'imagine qu'elles sentent bon!

November 11, 2007 2:08 pm  
Blogger A. said...

No surprses needed here! I haven't a clue but they do look exotic:)

November 11, 2007 5:51 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

these are just beautiful

November 11, 2007 6:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I have absolutely no idea what's the name of them. The top photo of the waterlily is gorgeous, it's my favorite. I've a crush for waterlilies....

November 11, 2007 6:39 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

The second one looks like a poinsettia to me.
They are all just beautiful shots!
Enjoy your stay, TorAa!
By the way:I booked my trip to Chile. In January. I.can't.wait!!!

November 11, 2007 7:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful flowers, which are my favorite blog topic! I am sorry to be such a bad blogger and promise to visit more often!

November 11, 2007 8:40 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do love water lilies, but I don't know the names of all of them. Beautiful pictures, Tor!

November 12, 2007 4:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home