Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cats on Tuesday - Jan 8 - 2008

Some weeks ago I did post Cats we met in the Botanical Garden in Buenos Aires + one in Colonia in Uruguay.
This week I'll also post a kitten we met in Argentina. This time far away from Buenos Aires, off road in Quebrada del Toro. The road goes parallell with Tren a Las Nubes (The Train to the Clouds) until it reaches its highest point at 4080 meter ( nearly 13.000 feet).
Click to enlarge the pictures

We stopped at a tiny indigenous community to buy some water, bisquits and nuts. When out of the small shop, we met this charming kitten.

We had a long mieew together. It ended with an agreement: I have to write about her Valley.

And the kitten knew how to take care of the Tourists

Back in Oslo

Meanwhile Rosa and Felicia have not forgotten where the food is served

To really tell us she has not forgotten where to food store is, Rosa jumped into it.

After the meal, Rosa jumped up to the top of the cat fascility

While Felicia took a nap

Then Rosa found out she would guard the wet room. She otherwise love to lay on the floor - heating cables, you know.

CATS ON TUESDAY

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I've discovered that cats recognize other Cat People, and they know us by some instinct wherever we travel. :-) We belong to the larger Cat Tribe. Great photos and Happy COT!

January 08, 2008 8:42 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Was that cute the little argentinian kitten ! and Rosa's face makes me laugh, she looks so "human" with her big a little cross eyed eyes, lol !
I had to go to the vet yesterday evening, Arthur had a wound on his tail and leaked it all the time, it is an ulcer that's probably why he houses my wardrobe. He got a shot and I hope he will be pain free by tomorrow. Poor boy !

January 08, 2008 9:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical you and Anna: You always finds cats all around the world!

Thanks again for including some of your travel adventures in your post - a great read!

I saw my dear friends there too: Please give Felicia and Rosa some big hugs from me :-)

January 08, 2008 10:04 pm  
Blogger Deana said...

Rosa makes an excellent guard kitty but she is cuter than scary! How sweet that the kitten loved the tourists. ...I enjoyed all your pictures!

January 09, 2008 3:01 am  
Blogger catsynth said...

How wonderful to meet cats on your travels!

But it must also be great to come home to Felicia and Rosa.

January 09, 2008 5:37 am  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful photos! :) Rosa and Felicia, you must be happy to have your humans back at home. :)

January 09, 2008 9:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can tell they are pleased to have you back :-) Love Rosa in the drawer. Cats are such fun.

That train looks.... eh...both breathtaking and screaming terrifying at the same time. Me and heights...

Though I'd have to ride it if I were there! *giggles*

January 09, 2008 12:14 pm  
Blogger gottagopractice said...

Very cute, though I worry that that little kitten is going to have a tough little life. Fun to see that the cats back home have everything under control. Thanks for stopping by my place.

January 09, 2008 2:27 pm  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Some adorable kitties Tor. It's amazing how you manage to get these pictures as you travel all over. Thanks for the wonderful comments on my 'Kitty' post.

January 09, 2008 5:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos and the cats look soo cute and adorable! Makes me wanna hug them despite the cat allergies!

January 10, 2008 3:41 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I have totally fallen in love with your cats, Tor! :)

January 11, 2008 3:42 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

You do have cool cats. I love the one she's in the drawer!

I did a Cats on Tues. for the first time too!

January 13, 2008 12:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home