Friday Shopping and Dinner
My regular readers do know papa goes shopping on Saturdays. This week was otherwise. I picked up my Silver Wedding bride at the Train station at 2:25 am. Then we went shopping.
- The shopping list, do you have it? I asked
- No, I left it on the Kitchen, for you to bring, Anna said
- Oh, hallo, how could I know
- I did not bring that list - too heavy for me, she replied
- Ok, we know what we MUST have, at least
- Yes, she said.
First to do: Food for the cats, coffee, milk and bread, dinner for the working week. Then:
- Do you want Fish for Dinner to day, Anna said.
- Yeah, I answered
- Then let's go and look what they can offer
We so did. Before arriving the Fisch Counter, we picked up some Green fresh Aspargus. A must have.
- They have Oysters to day - I cryed out
- Yes, said Anna, shall we buy some?
- We buy them all, I said, forget the price (USD 3 each).
And we did. It was only ten left.
Did I like the Oysters?
Plus fresh Cod (Baccalao). You can watch our meal by scrolling down
Here is the Cod - in Fresh Water
The Carrots - heated " au point" - for the Cod
Normally our Friday dinners are very simple - after a weeks hard work. This weekend turned out to be different. The best dinner on Friday. Sat and Sun: Home made OxTail soup - and relaxing.
We watched the SkiJumping from Zakopane (Poland) Won by a Norwegian and the final in the
European championship in Handball. Denmark won over Kroatia. France came as number 3 before Germany. Sweden ended as #5 and Norway 6. Earlier in the tournament Norway did beat Denmark with one goal and had a draw towards Croatia.
Have a great week. You know there will be surprises around, so stay tuned
(PS. I'll pick up Ingelin at OSL on TORsday - she will stay here for 4 days before she starts her new assignment in Hong Kong)
The Sun is visiting us up here North 1hr 40 minutes longer compared to Winter Soltice. That's great.
so far this weekend.