Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Papa and Klara

CATS ON TUESDAY
My regular readers do know I love Cats. And speaks to Cats in their language wherever I am. It's easier for me than most Human Languages. How is that with you? Mieuoow
You have (?) met Klara or Clara before. That is the name Ingelin gave her, not what the CEO of the hotel named her: Evita. Hence you got the clue: She is an Argentinian young Lady.



I do think she felt in love with me. Neither Anna nor Ingelin did find her. I just sat down in the Shadow and seconds later she was there. May be it's the colour of my skin. Just like at the Wall behind.



No Tango needed to get in touch - or was it too hot for a dance?



She is looking down. Am I too sexy dressed for such a meeting? Or simply too well fed? (She attacked my left foot - but no Cameras to witness)
Did you know the Nickname for a Cat in Norway is: Pus?
When the old Viking, naïv as allways, translates it to English, it comes out as "Pussy". Some giggles others are shocked. Can someone explain? You know, how to avoid to embarrass people.


Can I say: I love pussies without being misunderstood. Or should I say: I love Cats. Please advice.

Have a great week. There will be more adventures posts to come (also from Ingelin's transit via Oslo from Miami to Hong Kong)
More Cats here at Gattinas site

PS. Besides Workload - well, we have to plan Ingelin's 4 days in transit here - with friends and family. Besides my oldest Son is 40 today. Please do understand and excuse me for not beeing a regular visitors these Days. I do not like it, but some times - Facts is facts: Even I have to admit it's a life outside our blogsphere.

Labels: , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I love black cats! We've had a number but nione left now. Are you the cat whisperer? HA!
Happy 40th to your son.

January 29, 2008 8:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alors Tor je vais te faire un peu travailler en écrivant en français! Ce joli chat noir fait sa cour à n'en pas douter! The french cat language is :"Miaou!"Is it a new pic? Or it is already spring in Oslo? As soon I'll have time I will come back and read all I've missed about your adventures with Anna and Angelina!

January 29, 2008 8:56 pm  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Oh, I SO know this story: my life outside the blogosphere keeps me very busy too! I'm lucky to make a few posts here and there and to keep up with all of you wonderful bloggers! Don't apologize. You're doing great!

Cats know a thing or two about people, and they recognize those that love them--no matter the language. They speak the language of telepathy.

January 29, 2008 9:03 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

My, you are nearly as pink as the building! LOL!
About your English problem, well I had to laugh! You are a nauty Viking! LOL!!

January 29, 2008 9:55 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

You are male so we know you love pussies. Bwahahahahahaha. Have a great day. :)

January 29, 2008 9:59 pm  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Hello - wonderful to "meet" you finally!

Isn't it wonderful to be easily accepted by the kitty? Ah, love! D :)

January 29, 2008 10:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think that kitty is in love! She looks very sweet.

January 30, 2008 1:47 am  
Blogger Andree said...

Well it depends on what you are talking about! You love both!

January 30, 2008 2:15 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Well, Tor, you Naughty Viking....I think you know the answer to your question...But..I will illucidate: "Pussies" mught be misunderstood by some....Better to stick with Cat or Kitty or Pussycat...! (Just my opinion, my dear...)
That Argentinian cat just loved you! Isn't that sweet?

January 30, 2008 2:19 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I didn't see you on the first picture, the wall was a perfect camouflage ! I always love when I met cats during holidays it's so cosy. Geez your son turns 40, (mine 35) that doesn't make us younger, (green lol) ! How wonderful for Ingelin to work in Honkong that must be an interesting town and then I nice excuse for you to visit her there !

January 30, 2008 5:08 am  
Blogger CRIZ LAI said...

Hmm... pussies? I'm a male too and I always get bombarded in chat channels for using that word. Haha :P What surprises me is that the "ahem" don't even look like a cat. I wondered who came out with such a word to spoil the name of such a wonderful creature :P

January 30, 2008 9:34 am  
Blogger ghee said...

hahaha!very clever,Tor! you never failed to entertain you in your posts..

first was th ecolor of your skin that ws similar to the wall behind? haha!

ok,ill give you an advice....hmm...

you are allowed to say:

I love pussies!!LOL!

gee,cant stop laughing here..

ghee

January 30, 2008 3:17 pm  
Blogger Luna und Luzie said...

It is so nice when cat friends meet cats over the holidays. That is a beautiful black P.....cat.
It is funny to read your post :D

January 30, 2008 4:07 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your English problem made me laugh out loud, dear Tor. I understand about busy life outside of the blogsphere. My naughty back has decided to give me problems yet again. I do hope you and Anna enjoy Ingelin’s visit on her way to far off lands.

January 30, 2008 4:09 pm  
Blogger Raquel said...

Oh, what a skin man, he-he. Your cat is very lucky to have you all there.

Raquel

January 30, 2008 6:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very hilarious Tor!simply love your sense of humor! I'm not a fan of black cat,it's probably because black is always associated to badluck.Just one of those silly beliefs in my country,lol

January 31, 2008 12:32 am  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How wonderful that you made friends with that cat. :)

Translation can be tricky at times, and come up with some interesting words. ;)

January 31, 2008 8:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I juust love your colour co-ordination! :) Now how long did it take you to wander around looking for exactly the right wall for those pictures?

January 31, 2008 9:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should say I love cats just to be safe. :)

February 01, 2008 5:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home