Friday, February 08, 2008

Wine

You Are Chardonnay

Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality.
You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex.
You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular.
Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!).

Deep down you are: Dependable and modest

Your partying style: Understated and polite

Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat
What Kind of Wine Are You?

This not a bad result, as I no longer can drink Red Wine.
I found this at Fleur de Lisa

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

I too am a chardonnay! LOL Birds of a feather, I guess!

February 08, 2008 4:31 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

I think we can open a wine cellar because I am Chardonnay too ! That makes already 3 bottles ! Who next ?

February 08, 2008 5:42 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

I'm a chardonnay too. Go figure. Have a great day. :)

February 08, 2008 6:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM chardonnay...and lots of it here in Mariestad...how did you know. Are you peeking in our window?? Remember you are invited to the party next time!! Skål!!

February 09, 2008 1:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Are Sauvignon Blanc
Engaging and energetic, you have a lot to offer the world - most of it they've never seen anywhere else!
You are the type of person who carves your own path in life... and you invite everyone else to come along.
The only thing predictable about you is that you could have anything up your sleeve.
You're all about sampling all of life's experiences. Both the savory and unsavory ones.

Deep down you are: Laid back and young at heart

Your partying style: Anything goes... seriously!

Your company is enjoyed best with: Smoked meats or spicy food

WOW! I had NO IDEA!

Shouldn't I've been a sparkling DOM????

February 09, 2008 1:54 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

This was a fun quiz, wasn't it? It is too bad you cannot drink reds. I like both-- I am an equal opportunity wine drinker.

Cheers, Tor.

Hope you and Anna have a splendid weekend.

February 09, 2008 7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home