Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Stompa is back in the Summerhouse


To Day Stompa began his Summer Vacation.

He was picked up in Oslo in the very early afternoon.
Stitting in his Cage on Solvi, he startet to complain about my driving.
He even had to pi to protest. That did not work. I opened my Sunroof.
Then he did his final protest. What a smell. The Sunroof had to be wide open.

So he realized, papa has his remedies and he stayed calm for the rest of the drive.

At the Summerhouse, after some food, he jumped to the roof, to have an overview.


And Felicia wanted to check out if he was comfortable with our new Parabol.

PS. We have had an extrordinary weather. From Saturdays 32 C it dropped to 11 C in 10 hours on Sunday Morning. Heavy Rain and Thunder. Fascinating, but not the temperature drop. Had to heat up with the radiators.

More Cat-stories here

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cats don't like cars too! It was a little fresher today and windy! Ce soir, il y a jimmy Cliff à Sanary! Mais je n'ai pas eu le courage d'affronter la foule qui vient célébrer cette star internationale!

July 08, 2008 11:01 pm  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Anela absolutely HATES cat cages---err, transportation devices. I don't even own one for fear of her having a tantrum! When I need one, I borrow the neighbors and hide it until the very last moment.

I'm glad you had your sunroof to open and that all is well now! :-)

July 08, 2008 11:39 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I love Felicia's little nub of a tail! So cute! So Stompa is back! Summer can begin for him!

July 09, 2008 2:18 am  
Blogger JEWELGIRL said...

Get ready for some more heat its
coming your way....
I don't think cats like cars, most cats prefur to walk on their paws...and when they do go in a car it is usually to the Vet, they remember!

July 09, 2008 6:11 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Now I'm all caught up on your posts! You look like you're having a great summer over there...similar to our hot humid one here with lots of lightning!

What a great friend you have in renny that he visits you so often. And what fun you'll have when those kittens are born! I'm envious! What will you do with all of them? I'd love a black one!!

(I did a post on updates and pics)

July 09, 2008 11:59 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Oh yes... the kittens! I almost forgot. When are you going to welcome the new family, Tor?

July 10, 2008 3:30 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Yes, well, Mitzi and Bella aren't too fond of the car, either. Probably because at this time, they've always been going to the vet.

So...are you a grandfather yet to the new family? I hope you get some photos to put up.

Hope all is well in your world, Tor. Take care.

July 10, 2008 9:38 am  
Blogger MaR said...

I guess it's officially summer now that everybody is at the summer home :)
even though the temperature is acting silly!

July 10, 2008 10:56 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

With that kind of temperature change, Tor, I hope you stay well!!!

July 10, 2008 8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home