Saturday, August 09, 2008

8-8-08 The Ultimate Lucky Day - for Chinese and .....

...... Read at the bottom to find out who else:

I left Bob and Amy this morning and headed North for St. Paul. Do you see Amy's stick?

From a very special blogger friend I was told that on my way North I would pass the most knowledged College in USA - at least for Norwegians: St Olav College. The Arcitecture and the whole Campus is a blessing for the Eye.

Here is the oldest building

Here from the Church

What at mess, for the second Day in a row, I had to take pictures of my own on the Road Lunch. No assistance. Is this America?

I went further up I 35, then I 35 E, then I 494, then Minnesota 10 to Burns Avenue and turned right. Why?

Blogger friend Suzann and Tor. Go to Suzann's post.

And her Cat + Steve's legs are Lense Louses

And her friends from Florida - Here is Steve watching Suzann preparing the Saumon

Here is Suzann and friend since the 60'ies, Joan.

We had Yukon King Salmon for Dinner. That was a blast of a meal.

More to come... so hang on.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Oooo... you hot blogger! meeting more blogger friends on your trip! *envy*

August 09, 2008 10:48 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

Wonderful!
There's nothing like sharing salmon with good friends!

August 09, 2008 3:27 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

How wonderful! And grilled Alaska salmon too! It doesn't get any better than that!!!

August 09, 2008 3:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend ( who went to LaCrosse to school)'s best friend went to St Olaf!!!
What a wonderful trip you are enjoying!!!

August 09, 2008 4:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahhoooo! getting to meet a blogger friend! how awesome! too bad you are so far up north. we are down in the southeast in the low country. :-) with lots of seafood here too. :-)

August 09, 2008 5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog gathering. Like I always say: Blogging connecting people!

Great to see Suzann through your new cam!

And salmon dinner - now I really envy you :-)

August 09, 2008 6:06 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh Tor...How really special that you got to meet Suzann...I love her. I've beem visiting her for a very long time--in Cyberspace, that is....Looks like you all had a Great Great Time with Good Food and Wonderful Company!

August 09, 2008 10:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see your meeting! And the salmon! Mais le saumon on en mangera pas dans sud l'été prochain car il ne peut pas être aussi bon que chez toi! On goûtera d'autres poissons méditerranéens!
En tout cas le monde du web fait que les gens se rencontrent! Bravo!

August 10, 2008 11:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Since you know what a food freak I am, I surely noticed the food. What a contrast the first food pic and the last is!!!! The salmon look just GORGEOUS and mouthwatering as h*ll!!!

Despite the fact that I just had breakfast, you got me hungry....

...and what could be better than a BBQ with blogger friends? ah.....

Great architecture indeed. Impressive . Admirable.

August 13, 2008 11:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home