Friday, August 15, 2008

Garden Party in Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA


Last Saturday, Suzann had invited to a garden party. That was a surprise and a golden gift for me.

To meet all the wonderful friends of Suzann. Young and spirituel grown humans. And not to forget Suzann (Do papa adore women?)

Served in the Garden. It was nothing left - - -

Here we are - young and someone considered older

What did you s
ay? From my viewpoint - hehe - what fun we had
Minnesota, USA, is Norse Land. See? Blonds. haha

Who is this Charming Lady?


Suzann captured the blonds

Left corner - relaxing

See, what a good time we had.

Suzann made this wonderful garden party came true. Marvellous Food and setting.

She is a person and woman-- can I say it here on my blog - everybody can read it: She is adore able. A very special woman with human and intellectual capacities far beyond average -
Suzann: My dear blogfriend, thanks for beeing invited, your hospitalty, the introduction to your old friends and new in Saint Paul - well I'm lack of superlatives.

Stay tuned it's much more to come from our Summer 20. 08. Even naked facts.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tor, it looks like a wonderful time spent with friends old and new. I am so glad you had such a good time in St Paul.

August 16, 2008 2:12 am  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

What a wonderful time Tor....and yes, Suzann is just the best....I love that lady....I'm so glad you two got a chance to spent such good quality time together. I'm sure you will remember it for a long time to come Tor.....

August 16, 2008 7:36 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

YOU are the one who is adorable, Tor. YOU! :)

August 16, 2008 11:04 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I tried to post a comment...don't know what happened, but the commet didn't happen.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you're having such a great time in the States...and that your enjoying the company of such lovely ladies. Tut, tut, Tor...heheh!

August 16, 2008 1:15 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

What a happy time everyone is having in those photos! You are a lucky man indeed to bask in the company of such lovely ladies and to meet your blogger friends.
Remember... next trip.... Southern Ontario! The BBQ is waiting.

Naked facts??? I can hardly wait for the next post!

August 16, 2008 5:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'est vraiment touchant de voir à quel point le monde est petit et rempli de gens si gentils et chaleureux! On a un film français avec Michel serrault "Le bonheur est dans le pré" que tu dois voir absolument! Ici c'est "le bonheur est sur ton blog"!

August 17, 2008 1:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know you had such a great time over there and these pics really document that - thanks for sharing!

August 17, 2008 10:01 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

How wonderful Tor. I wish I would have been closer and I could have met you too. California is such a long way from where you were. What grand fun everyone seemed to have. A vacation of a lifetime if you ask me and you seem to have lots of them. Have a great day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

August 17, 2008 11:27 pm  
Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Blogging Connects People! How true! That's a great party you had with your new found friends. I'm envious, you are always in the company of good people!

August 18, 2008 5:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home