Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Travelling home from St Paul (Minnesota - USA) to Oslo (Norway)

Monday August 11 - 2008.
I wake up at 5:45 AM. The %¤#¤%/ - Alarm Clock - It's still Vacation. Grrr.
Suzann prepared Breakfast while I had a shower.

Suzann At work - at Night. A person that cares for her Customers. And understand their needs.
Then we had to say goodbye. After a weekend out of this World (more to come).

See how lucky they are in front of my new camera. (Chandon)

Joan and Steve were still sleeping when I left early Monday Morning.
. I said goodbye to them both on Sunday just before Bedtime. We realized we had "known" each other since Day one.

On the Road Again. From Saint Paul

For the 3rd time, nobody took a Photo of me while eating Lunch. USA again - LOL

In the Air

Approaching Oslo

Anna - Anna - arriving from job

Felicia were pleased to see me again

Even the berries wellcomed me

More to come....

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It sounds like you had a FABULOUS time in St.Paul....with our dear Suzann....!
And now....you are back in your beloved Norway with your beloved wife and those dear beloved Cats....! Glad to know you traveled safe, Tor....And that you are now back in your sweet home!

August 12, 2008 11:07 pm  
Blogger Desert Diva said...

I'm glad that you had a good trip to the USA! Come back and visit USa soon! ;-)

August 12, 2008 11:33 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. I see you found the Subway. They make pretty good sandwiches. I'm sure Anna was glad to have you back home. What a great time you seemed to have. Rest now. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

August 12, 2008 11:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah I see your Anna and Felicia are happy to see you home!
Next time you must include New Hampshire in your journey. I promise I will take pictures of you having lunch!

August 13, 2008 1:01 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Gosh if only I was there I will definitely catch up munching yr lunch LOL...

Yes I'm sure everyone welcome you back Toraa....look at that lovely berries ;)

August 13, 2008 8:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such smiles - wonderful meeting!!!!

Not only Felicia look pleased to see you - even Anna has that pleased look in her face :-)

August 13, 2008 11:24 am  
Blogger lime said...

glad you are home safe and sound. a loving wife, a cuddly cat, and ripe berries...sounds like the perfect welcome home.

August 13, 2008 5:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back at home after a nice trip visiting family and blogfriends!
Les mûres sont presque à points pour faire de bons desserts et de la bonne gelée!

August 13, 2008 10:36 pm  
Blogger SunShine Steve said...

Tor, you are the perfect house guest. So many laughs. The St. Paul Wheather was fantastic, the food was scrumptious and the company, You, Suzan, Joan and myself, was simply the best time in years. Joan and I felt like we have known you for years instead of simply a few days over a weekend. Can't wait for our paths to cross again. Thanks for being you.

August 13, 2008 11:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know you had a great time and lovely to know you are home, safe and sound.

Looking forward to see you tomorrow to hear more details about your trip!

August 14, 2008 12:08 am  
Blogger Veronita said...

Que linda la vista desde el avion! y que hayas tenido un maravilloso viaje y que Anna y Felicia te hayan recibido bien! FElicia es hermosa!

August 17, 2008 9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home