Monday, October 24, 2011

Grandson 2 years – a Weekend around Frankfurt. Germany – first report

Dear family and Friends I could have written at least one book about my experiences from last Friday Morning to Sunday late evening.
It started early Friday Morning: I was not able to open the Car Port….
End of History. I arrived in time to Check in for my Flight.

Friday, October 21-2011
Heavy fog in Frankfurt … allmost 2 hours delayed papa arrived.
Forget it, it’s History, I arrived and met Ingelin at the airport. And Blahablah and suddenly:
ML-OCT 2011 Hi Bestefar 
Bestfar, so said Metin Leander – He loves Norwegian Chockolade
ML-OCT 2011-DSC_1065 
We went for a walk on Friday Afternoon. Here he is with his Mother, Ingelin.
ML-OCT 2011-DSC_1077 
Leander was sleeping in the Forest Park, and the weather was beautiful. The Park was constructed in the 1930ies

Saturday, October 22. 2011
M Lwith Grandpa Hasan and new Tractor 
Next Day: Happy Birth Day. Grandpa Hasan gave him his favourite: A traktor. Guess they played like kids;-)
Traktor very popular 
You see, even the Neighbours as well – but shy when papa would take Photos..
B D Table before serving
Ok, a glimpse from the Table – before serving – and who did inspect and who took the Photo?
Proud Grandfathers of Course.
DSC_0075 
Did I forget to tell you even Grand Mothers was present?  Here Zeynep and Metin Leander.
2011-10-23 Ett trinn av gangen - ut på tur 
And here he is with Grandma Sölvi

Sunday, October 23- 2011
2011-10-23 Autobahn und Wein 
Sunday we went to the Rheingau District –only 1 hour drive away
2011-10-23 Bestefar mit spezialität Schloss Jahanissberger 
We had a wonderful time – at least papa;-)
2011-10-23 Bestefar - see you soon 
Bye, bye, said Matin Leander –Hope  to see you soon bestefar.

Details will follow

Have a great week all of you

Have you seen my “Photo-blog”?
Click and enjoy.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Tor, what a great time. And the pics are so adorable... Your little guy is stealing the show on these pics. I'm sure you are so grateful to be able to see him.

Enjoyed the report!!!

October 24, 2011 5:20 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Oh what a handsome boy he is! I cannot believe it is 2 years!!!

October 24, 2011 4:37 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

I can't believe it ! two years already ! He is very cute. We will have Toby's first birthday party on Nov 19, he was born the 17 at the same time the whole family is also invited for the first time to see their new house my son bought in Amsterdam ! They will move in this weekend !

October 24, 2011 9:30 pm  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

If we had known being a grandparent would be so fun, we would have done it first, Tor, right??!! :)

October 24, 2011 11:12 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

I remember when he was born and now he's two. Wow, he's a handsome young fellow too. Thanks for sharing your weekend.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

October 25, 2011 3:41 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey...me wanna give him a big big hug...ok ok..I'll give you one too Tor..Happy week ahead :D

October 25, 2011 6:09 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

Your grandson is sooooo cute!!
Let me tell you it took my husband 13 hours to get to Germany...it's a 2h15min flight, but the planes were not cooperative...

October 29, 2011 9:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home