Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Papa serves a Summer Salad

My readers are aware of the fact I live in Norway and most of you think of my Country as very Cold. Yes, it can be very cold but as well we can have very pleasant temperatures.  Like today – on our balconny we had 32 C this afternoon (90 F).

With other words, papa prepared a dinner suitable for the Sunshine and temperature.
2012-05-22 Salad 25% ready  
It’s very easy to make. From the ground. lettuce, hard boiled egg, boiled potatoes, tomatoes, avacado
2012-05-22 50% ready 
Add some chopped ham
2012-05-22 Salad allmost ready 
Add  natual youghurt  and add mustard (Dijon type) as flavour
2012-05-22 Salad ready to ne served 
Add another layer – and if you like an Anchoivies and Garlic
2012-05-22 Salad served
Enjoy the meal in the Sunshine

Have a great time,

PS. papa will make for you  as  well:-)

10 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sounds delicious and looks delicious, too!

May 22, 2012 9:39 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

It all looks good except for the anchovies. Just saying.

Did you get the package I sent you? I hope so.

Have a terrific day Tor. Big hug to you and Anna.

May 22, 2012 10:54 pm  
Blogger Maribeth said...

It looks wonderful! I also made a potato and vegetable salad tonight. Mostly because I was too tired from my long day.

May 23, 2012 2:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum - It all looks good except for the anchovies as Sandee says :-P

We often makes salads in the summer, it's so practical: one can take what one happen to have at home!

Looks like you have the time of your life now when retired! Härligt!

PS. We've come back from the horror cruise now....

Lifecruiser Travel Blog

May 23, 2012 9:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looks delicious!
30ºC is wonderful, enjoy that wonderful weather!
Kisses and hugs.

May 23, 2012 4:27 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

I love salad and yours really make me hungry now :D

May 24, 2012 1:46 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Next time be sure to invite me! :) My kind of food, Brother.

May 28, 2012 3:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tor this reminds me of our July summer salad while you came to visit us! Yummy!!! I had one P made a week ago and reminded him of everything you found at the store here that we were so shocked they had... Now that's something I do miss! Yum yum...

May 31, 2012 12:53 am  
Blogger Sandra Carlier said...

Love your salad Tor! Would like to be with you and Anna on the balcoony!!!

May 31, 2012 10:55 pm  
Blogger Shamrock said...

It looks really delicious. Congratulations to you and Anna for these dishes.

June 04, 2012 4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home