Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Friday in Amsterdam with Blog-friends

After my retirement I’ve been travelling and visiting friends and Family. Here are my meeting with Ginnie and Astrid and my wonderful host: Sylvie, in Amsterdam.DSC_0056
Rembrandt Place in Amsterdam - from left: Sylvie, Astrid and Ginnie
DSC_0053 
Ginnie and Astrid
DSC_0604
Astrid, Ginnie and Sylvien
DSC_0643 
Ginnie – happy and great Photographer and friend
S - T and A DSC_0681 
Sylvie, me and Astrid in the Park
DSC_0698 
Large Bird
DSC_0711
I shot Astrid – LOL
Rain DSC_0638 
Rainshower in Vondelpark – we were under cover:-)
DSC_0653 
From Vondel Park in Amsterdam…
DSC_0708 
More than Tulips from Amsterdam – beautiful Roses as well
DSC_0629
… and Ducks…
DSC_0679 
“Old” Friends – Ginnie, Astrid and me – in Vondelpark, Amsterdam

We had a great time together.

Ginnies blog here

More to come – I promise……

7 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I'm posting about this meet-up tomorrow on my blog, Tor. We had so much fun, didn't we!!! :)

June 17, 2012 9:40 pm  
Blogger nobody said...

It was a great reunion and we had a great day. It was nice meeting Sylie. I love the see the pictures, they make a wonderful memory.

June 17, 2012 9:57 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

How fun. Getting together with friends is fun. Getting together with blogging friends really is fun. Glad you had a great time.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

June 18, 2012 1:34 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

What a lovely for friends to come together in Amsterdam :D

June 18, 2012 2:40 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It looks like you all were having a WONDERFUL time! Retirement agrees with you Tor...!

June 18, 2012 8:19 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh so much fun! And of course I'm a few days late... But retiring looks like too much fun. I'd like to do it too. ;-) Or at least the travel bits of it all...

June 22, 2012 5:26 am  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Friendship, the true one, has no boudaries! You're a lucky man for having so many friends all over the world!

June 27, 2012 5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home