Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday - Monday

Think about it
!?!
I've read quite a few blogs in the past months. It strucked me: I only read posts who are less than one week old. Am I insane? Or what is it? Where will it end? One hour? One minute? Only chats?
Lots of history in "old" blogspots.
Seriously - It is plentyful of really good posts worthwhile to read, even though they are posted a year ago. Start with your own. Are the old ones bad? Is it embarrassing to read them? Do they fit into contemporary history? Can you learn something from them? Did you receive any comments from fellow bloggers you have forgotten? Just come to think about it. Specially when I start to read blogs new to me. Come on Tor. Go to work. Just crazy thoughts, or? Hi cats, lets go to bed and forget this nonsens. Uh. Sweet dreams. Tomorrow is Monday. Must not forget what to do. I'll start at my Dentist.
PS. Just arrived from the Dentist: Zero calamites. Hurray.

Have a wonderful week.

7 Comments:

Blogger RennyBA said...

You are so right Tor. There are so may interesting blogs out there with interesting and readable subjects and point of views. Sometimes you are overwhelmed by all you can learn and share about life, culture and traditions.
But Internet is a fast medium - thats why we need reminders like your post here - Thanks!
Thats also why I miss labels or categories on my blog. To make more of my stuff easier to find. Looking forward to migrate to Beta Blogger - are soon there now.
Btw: Congrats with Zero calamities and have a great week ahead:-)

January 15, 2007 1:38 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I usually start with reading the first post and then go backwatds from there to check it out further. But there is only so much time to spend on this hobby of ours and I take long time to read and type!

Someone (Annelisa) just went into my archives to last Oct. when no one was reading and I'm going to re-post this poem as I'd just like opinions on it...then she'll read it and say, "Am I going nuts? How did I comment already?" I warned her again as she has already done this once! LOL!

Nice not to have a frozen mouth for coffee time!

(Does your wife ever blog or is she ever a guest writer on yours? Does she still teach?)

January 15, 2007 2:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tor I have spent some time lately reading old posts of mine and others. It is usually quite interesting and informative!

Glad your dentist visit went well. :-)

January 15, 2007 4:05 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yo...well done Toraa, your Dentist love ya :D

I love my past post coz when I swing back to them it just struck me ...."..this really happened at that time ?..." I love it and it's a part of me 'growing' up :D

You have a wonderful week too pal!

January 15, 2007 4:40 pm  
Blogger Shammickite said...

TorAa: Yes. I always go back in time and read previous posts when I read someone's blog, and I always feel sad if I read a post with no Comments. Does that mean nobody read it? I am the first one to read it? Perhaps nobody thought it was worth remarking on? I love to see comments on my blog, it means that I have interested and amused someone with the insignificant events of my life.
And thank you, thank you, for the nice message, I am honoured to join your blogger list!

January 15, 2007 10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meet my new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] ambien overdose [/url]

http://trailfire.com/ambien
[url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] ambien pharmacy [/url]

July 15, 2010 5:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see my video site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol] tramadol 200 mg [/url]

http://trailfire.com/tramadol
[url=http://trailfire.com/tramadol] tramadol 377 [/url]

July 16, 2010 4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home