Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thank you all

I have problems to thank you all for your comments. This is what happens with my comments to last weeks Photohunt (The deck of cards):

Thank you all for the comments to my deck of cards. Even those of you that does not play cards, got the point: The Red Heart among all the Black Spades. This entry to the theme Broken, might be unusual, but that's a world wide challenge: What makes you special?

For me, all of my readers are special to me. Thanks.


PS. This is my 8th time trying to comment on my own blog - that's why I haven not taken the chance of giving you the individual comments you all deserves.

TorAa

This is number 9 - and Anonymous

Number 10: Other

Number 11: TorAa Blogger display name

Number 12: I post my Thank you comments on my blog.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Andree said...

Hi! Thank you so much for coming by. And do not worry at all! And no, I am not going out in this weather. (I don't think I can!!) I am warm and cozy here.

I loved your comment on the video on my site! I laughed out loud!

February 14, 2007 11:29 pm  
Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Toraa,

You are a very sweet person with a big heart. Thank you for all the wonderful comments you've made at my blog...I appreciate at them very much.

February 15, 2007 12:11 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hmm...that's strange ya Toraa, I had this problem when I switched to new blogger too :(

Glad you let me us know though, hmm...let's see, let Mr. Cat do the inspection and see what's wrong Toraa :)

Bye Bye and luv you Pal!

February 15, 2007 1:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you are having Blogger problems. That is no good.

I agree, you should get the cats out to inspect your computer again to figure out the problem. :)

February 15, 2007 1:42 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dear, baby teddy has blogger problems. Looks like it's fixed now.

February 15, 2007 2:07 am  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you got your Valentine something special! Maybe you cooked dinner for her?!

February 15, 2007 2:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, you're just sweet talking us to make us come back over and over again ;-)

I hope U 2 had a wonderful Valentine - never stop kissing!!!

February 15, 2007 3:58 am  
Blogger RennyBA said...

Sorry you have this problem, but I'm sure you'll soon have it fixed. If not just give me a call:-)

February 15, 2007 10:02 am  
Blogger MaR said...

Life would be too much fun if we didn't have blogger...
have a nice day :)

February 15, 2007 3:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

ah you are too kind toraa! We all get busy too along with things not working... Like my computer currently.. It just keeps thinking and not working fast!

:) Giving you good thoughts.

February 15, 2007 5:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hearts Day,Tor!!
so sorry for the connection of your net,its really embarassing!

anyway,i hope for the best!
Thank you again for th egifts!!Theyre so lovelyyyyy!!!

hugs!

February 15, 2007 6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home