Monday, November 12, 2007

Newsflash from Florida

Monday Nov 12 - Veterans Day in USA

What's more natural then, when I'm in USA, to make a short post with reference to this memorial day.

Here are some captures from the Parade in Key West:
The opening

Real Veterans
The "to be" Veterans
We did not go by bike out there. It's too long from Miami Beach with my limited time. Instead we choosed another classic. More about it later.

Here I am, with the Corvette - 1987

More to come, when I'm back in Oslo - In fact - I have collected background material for at least ten posts. (History, Architecture, Food (Where and what to eat), Culture and Leisure + Who was shot right there)
Don't forget the Cybercruise.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

I'm off today for the Panama Canal Cruise! Reporting soon from the ship!

November 12, 2007 1:03 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Key West, I love it there! I can see you and Ingelin are keeping busy. What a lovely car. :-)

November 12, 2007 4:49 pm  
Blogger lime said...

you really are geting many tastes of different things while here. looking forward to the future posts as well.

November 12, 2007 5:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, now you made me even more envious... Key West, Veteran day and in a Corvette, oh my :-P

We're looking forward of reading more about your trip, that's for sure!!!!!

November 13, 2007 4:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoah!!!nice car!! can I have a ride??haha!its so cool!

ghee

November 15, 2007 12:53 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

we call this remembrance day here in Canada and as it was, BC has it as a holiday...

Now I work and I wish I were somewhere else..

November 15, 2007 3:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home