Thursday, May 08, 2008

TT - Oslo May 8 - 2008

Another TORsday with papa

First of all I do have to admit: I'am a Wreck. The proof is above these lines. Wreck Beach in Vancouver, BC. (Canada, West coast - yeah, I did swim there)

1)This TORsday have been very busy. Alarm Bell at 5:50 AM. (Sunrise at 4:47)
2)Coffee for Anna. Feeding the Cats. Not only for the morning but for 12 hours.
3)Ok - they hunt (the Cats) - but you know - as a security - it's served
4)Going to Work - Anna as usual - teaching her classes. Me as joint responsible with Johs at an
5)IT-Managers Conference. Renny was also there, on this occasion as an attendee.

6)I learned a lot of future business and private life - the new mobile and virtual life and communities.( Interesting, as I was among the ones to create this event. CxO- standard.)
7)And about mobile workers and social individual responsibilities
8)and how IT can help to develop our tiny planet to be a better place
9)for all living beeings - humans, plants, animals of all kinds.
10) and find out how to secure fresh Water.
11) Well, back from todays events, I did go to our Winterhome - while Anna had to go to our Summerhome. Due to our Cats.

12) Thursday - well, when returning from inside to see the temperature at our Winter

Home Balconny, you would not believe the photo next to see:

13) This for you, that are not familiar to Centigrades:
44C = 111.2 F Sun Temp (but Shadow temp this evening (8 pm) : 25 C = 77 F)

Have a wonderful time. (It's Celcius - not F - click on the Calculatur to the left - OK)

Some of my dear readers my recall the Orchides brought by Solvi, from Bangkok 6 weeks ago?
They are still here.

PS. This weekend will be very busy. Not only preparing our Summer Garden, but also the fact my Son Niklas on Sunday has his BD. Only 20-19, as he loves to express it. Great.

Wish you all the best for the rest of the week and have a splendid time

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope your weather will continue to be so good. Our weather will be a little wet.

Let me know how your garden grows. My seedlings are doing well and just a few more weeks until I plant outside!

May 09, 2008 12:33 am  
Blogger lime said...

sorry you feel like a wreck, i advise more beach time ;)

and happy birthday to your son, we are the same age, but before long i will be 20-20...pity that's my age, not my eyesight.

May 09, 2008 2:58 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

The orchids are beautiful! I love to see your pictures! All the traveling looks so fun! Someday . . .

May 09, 2008 5:48 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

What a wonderful update and busy busy time Tor.....have a good weekend!!

May 09, 2008 6:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouhhhhhhh! Tu as la peau bien dorée! Beautiful time in perspective now with the cats, gardening and sun!!!

May 09, 2008 6:49 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh look, inspiration! Wow, it was warm with you. Not as much here. I think about 12c?

I haven't been around much, too tired lately..

Ah yes more photos soon...

Interesting IT, I want that too!

May 09, 2008 7:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear friend, you really are a busy bee. But remember; soon it is summer and we can relax on the beach in Mariestad like you do in the picture!

Yea: I was on the same conference and you really made a great job as a host Tor - there might be a post about it soon.

Wishing you a wonderful long week in your summer paradise!

May 10, 2008 1:24 am  
Blogger Janet said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I would LOVE to be at the beach suntahing right now!

May 10, 2008 2:36 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

One of the best things about this post, Tor, was finding your link to conversions! I have now bookmarked it...and so has Donica! :)

May 10, 2008 8:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very amusing,Tor!hahaha!you`re a wreck??!! i really love your humor!

wow!the sun shows up so early in your place and it s so warm!

yeah,IT people have a big contribution to our planet :)

enjoy and relax this weekend!

ghee

May 11, 2008 11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

44C? too hot! seems you have extreme temperature there

May 11, 2008 3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home