Thursday, November 06, 2008

TORsday 13 - November 6 - 2008

Hello everybody,
how are you? Do you live a place were Winter or Summer are upcomming? Or something in between? Dry Season or Wet Season?
This is my theme this week:

13 examples from different Seasons. You have to click to find your favourite Season and Location. That's fair. You will WIN every time you click on your favourite. (Some Photos might be out od Season - excuse me for that fact - OK?)

Then you will see a Photo taken by TORhimself. I'll give a clue, so you can choose your own favourite place and Season.
PS. There is one rule:
If you click, you must confirm you did visit. OK?

1) The Windy City - The next US President

2) World Nature Heritage - Norway

3) Wild - Norway

4) Chile - cheese

5) Naked Man - a sculputure in a Vancouver BC Park?

6) White and Red - say no more

7) Unique carvings on World Heritage Culture ranking

8) Rio? yes it is. But where?

9) Legendary ship construction

10) New view of where the Milks originates

11) Black and White - allmost - sculpture or model? That's the Question

12) India - where?

13) I do set my post here.

Hope you had some nice experiences by seeing so different photos and places from different countries and situations.

It might be more of this kind of blog posts on my sitede until I change to a "New Order".
If you, my dear reader likes it - considering I can't upload photos to my blog - please encourage me with comments - also on todays Photos.

PS- Great Hugs to all of you that have given me such great comfort during our grief. It really means a lots. I do not how I can thank you all - It's a first time experience.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Not playing this week, but wanted to say hello. I see you are still working on photographs on your blog. You'll work this out, I just know it. Have a great day and great big hugs to you and Anna. :)

November 06, 2008 1:53 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Snapshot allowed me to see the pictures and you look very nice, lol ! However it would be nice to see them on your blog. It takes time to click, lol!
I thought you would participate in BLOG FOR PEACE today. That's why I am here.

November 06, 2008 8:37 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Great shots. I look forward to your getting pictures back on your blog. I went and looked at the pictures, but it did take a little time. That's okay, I watched while I had my morning coffee!!
Hugs, dear Tor!

November 06, 2008 1:16 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

You may call me biased, but I vote for nr. 4...!!
Here is some comment luv for you :)
Hugs to Anna and you.

November 06, 2008 2:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, there is no place like home! And the last picture is yours...the one from Chicago is pretty cool though, quite a sculpture!

November 06, 2008 6:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm the traveler I am and with my curiosity to explore new things all the time, I'd say all of them plus some more places! *giggles*

November 06, 2008 11:05 pm  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

I've read about your photograph problems on FB--hope you get it resolved soon. In the meantime, glad you've found another way--clever cat!

November 06, 2008 11:31 pm  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

It looks like you had fun with Renny and Olga!

November 08, 2008 1:21 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello dear Tor. So much snow in your 'red and white' photo. I do not know if I am ready for such snow yet here.

Hugs to you. :)

November 10, 2008 5:54 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I read a number of your posts and haven't understood why you cannot upload pictures to your blog anymore??
LOVE all those pictures from all over the world. I could eat some of that Cheese from Chile, right now...lol!

I've missed you Tor....Hope you are doing as good as can be expected, my dear....!
I send you (((((HUGS)))))

November 15, 2008 12:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home