Saturday, September 01, 2012

September 1 - 2012

Dear blogger friends,
I'm sorry to have been neglecting my blog since June 22 this year.
What happened is that my old computer crashed just some days later and just before our 5 weeks Vacation in SW Michigan.

I had to buy a new computer with an operating system and other functions that I have been used to
the past 18 years. All this "automated" functions makes me confused.


The good thing is after all: During the Summer I've met some of my best Blog-friends. In Michigan, where we rented a House for the whole of July.


And in Southern France, where we stayed for one week in August.

Summa summarum, I've met trusted blogfriends in US and Europe plus Family and other Friends
during the past months than ever before.

Life is great.

If you are on Facebook, you can view my Photo Albums here


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tor - at least you have a bit of excuse for the neglect.. Well I plead facebook.. And I'm entirely jealous of your vacations and retirement. I'd do it too in a flash and visit!

Still your meetings make me excited and I hope one day again to be a part of them!

September 01, 2012 1:14 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Glad to know you had such a good time in the U.S.....(So near and yet, so far...)
Sorry to read about your computer, but it's GREAT that you have a new one! Sendng you both good wishes for a wonderful "fall"...!

September 01, 2012 5:18 am  
Blogger Sandee said...

Hubby and I were talking about you two the other day and if I'd heard from you. I did wonder why you'd not been posting, but sometimes when you travel you don't post for long periods of time. I'm glad you both are okay.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs to you both. :)

September 01, 2012 5:10 pm  
Blogger lime said...

oh dear, sorry about the loss of the computer but glad you're back up and running again. also glad you had such a lovely vacation during your time off.

September 08, 2012 2:05 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Life really IS great, Tor, and I'm so glad you were able to travel everywhere under the sun and see so many friends. Retired life is really agreeing with you! :) Say HI to Anna from both of us.

September 11, 2012 3:51 pm  
Blogger Leovi said...

Nice pictures and very festive.

September 13, 2012 5:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home