Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cats on Tuesday - Feb 12-13 in the Year of 2008

This is a bit out of line. Posted from my Office Computer, without my normal photo capabilities. So excuse the Photo Quality. And the short time I had to post it. In between. Work - Job, you know. (here we sometimes work 24/7 when needed - Customer needs first)

Here you will see Rosa and Felicia - Sisters - Born same Day. Rosa first. Felicia several hours later. 3 in between.

Hi Sister, mieew, how are you?

But we suspect they have different Fathers. We do remember their Mothers behaviour. And I'll comment no more on that Subject. Cats are Cats. Unless, if it might be a popular linguistic intepretation - Cats - PussyCat.

I'm not THAT deep into how slang/popular words do became "common" - not in English. But - I do have some hypotesis. I do not know if they are still valid.

Here you see Rosa in the left Kitchen Window

More about Cats here, If you really want to know about humans first domestic animals (sic)

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

Love the pictures!

February 13, 2008 1:11 am  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

I know what it means to be busy with other things, Tor! When all else fails, talk about the cats! :) I love it.

February 13, 2008 2:03 am  
Blogger Andree said...

beautiful young kitties! Why do you think they had different fathers? They look so similar (is one short- and one long-haired?)

I think I would fade away if I had camera problems!! I hope you are able to get yours fixed. But the photos came out good! My COT is here, thank you.

February 13, 2008 3:35 am  
Blogger Irishcoda said...

Oh, what a beautiful picture of Rosa! I'm sure her sister is pretty too!

February 13, 2008 4:23 am  
Blogger La pandilla said...

Rosa and Felicia you are so cute :D precious photos , sorry for my inglish :(
Kisses D

February 13, 2008 5:48 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Wow ! what a sex life of your cats mother, lol ! Rosa has such a cute face and a permanent eyeliner !

February 13, 2008 5:59 am  
Blogger kuanyin333 said...

Sexy post! :-) Hats off to you to blog from your office...you're very dedicated! Happy COT!

February 13, 2008 6:20 am  
Blogger MaR said...

Love those pictures and the gossip about their mom, lol!

February 13, 2008 2:26 pm  
Blogger ghee said...

purr,purr...nudge..nudge.. :) theyre all really cute,Tor!!and very sweet like their "papa",haha!

I really thank you for the Bday greeting,Tor!and did you know that you were my first "greeter?"

thanx so much!! hugs!hugs!
purr,purr,haha!

Happy Valentine`s Day!!

hugs,
ghee

February 13, 2008 5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicia and lisa are so cute!
Happy Saint Valentin! Aucun excès ne sera interdit! Après tout ce n'est pas tous les jours la journée des amoureux!

February 14, 2008 12:07 am  
Blogger irish daisies said...

how cute they look like so much fun also!

February 21, 2008 4:06 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home