Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meeting Cats on a Michigan Farm

I was given a very special AWARD and a ditto CHALLENGE

My dear readers do know I have a certain ability to meet and miueew with Cats wherever I go.
I know their distinct language. What we talk about? Not what most humans think: It's all about Food. Give me food.
On the contridary. Cat's are way too much intelligent to such a primitive conversation. And do not forget, they can feed them self from Natures own Larder. More than urbanized humans.

My daughter in law, got a horse a year ago. A dream for her when she celeb's her 30 BD. Her beautiful horse is taken very well care of at a Farm, about 20 minutes drive away from where they live. I had to see her horse, of course (that will be another reportage).

But, what is a farm without (a White) Cat? Crossing power cords - miueew - have to check if everything is in proper order.


I have my servants. It's a part of Family Traditions and how to grow up on a real
Michigan Farm):
"I check the power. You can relaxe (as allways you oldie)" - Miiehaa


Believe it or not: This is Ost and Moo's mother. She was only 8-9 months old when she was pregnant. Tiny, beautiful and very sociable. Miueeaawafarm. Which of course means, I live on the Farm and take good care of L's horse. Can't you see my will and Strengt? By the way, nice of you to visit me here, all the way from Norway. Your Son has told me so much about your's and other cats over the Pond. Seems they have a great life. Miuehurray

More Cats here Hi, if you do not love Cats, you can still read funny stories. Or?

And, if interested, you can learn something from this site:
http://www.cfainc.org/articles/myths-facts.html
Myth or? At least, you'll got rid of something you "thought" about Cats. Dare you click to hear the Miewww?

ps. still fever. my nose got a new name: Niagra Falls. I would have been a premium advertiser for tissues and Kleenex etc. So have me excused for not commenting. Miueew

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

The cats are indeed cute and tons of fun it appears.

I'm sorry that you are still sick and having a nose called Niagara Falls doesn't sound fun at all.

Take care of yourself. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

August 19, 2008 11:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love having cats. Sadly, with all these canines it is impossible! Glad I can look at all of yours!

August 19, 2008 11:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have an exciting life! In a Michigan farm now! Very nice cats! And I imagine the joy for your daughter in law to have an horse. I know the passion people can have with horses! we have a centre équestre near our house and see people who take care on their horse since years. A real passion!
We begin school in september but I give school lessons only at morning the last week of august.
Summer is still here and we are very lazy around the swimmingpool. Still a few days ant after the serious things with strict plannings start again!

August 20, 2008 12:47 am  
Blogger CRIZ LAI said...

You practically covered the whole history over here this week.. LOL. It's good to see that there are so many cats in the farm. I kind of like the idea of letting them have freedom to roam around.

By the way, how's the "Niagara Falls" doing? :P Maybe you would like to find out more on some alternative to cure it. Here are two of my previous written articles: http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/11/ten-ways-to-ease-cold.html and http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/08/natural-diy-remedies-part-1.html

I hope these will help you to get back into good health. Get Well soon Toraa :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

August 20, 2008 5:24 am  
Blogger Veronita said...

Gracias por el premio, me ha dado mucha alegria recibirlo y ya lo he puesto en mi blog. Gracias ademas por invitar a mas gente a visitarlo, voy a comenzar a escribirlo en ingles tambien, asi puede verlo gente que no conoce mi idioma.
Me han gustado mucho estos gatos, y que pequeña y hermosa es esa mama!

August 20, 2008 5:53 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

Arthur with a bushy tail ! that looks funny to me. Mamma cat looks really good for all these babies she had !

August 20, 2008 6:07 am  
Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

How adorable is that grey kitty!

I love dogs because they are so loyal but I adore cats (our secret rulers) as they are more of a mystery.

August 20, 2008 8:51 am  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are all beautiful farm cats! Our mom still dreams of owning her own horse some day.

We hope you feel better soon. Sending healing purrs your way.

August 20, 2008 9:13 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

I love it when you put your translations of cat conversations in your blog, Tor. It's about time you did another one...after all, you speak Cat so well.

Your trip is sounding most enjoyable and a lot of fun. I hope your cold soon gets better.

August 20, 2008 11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

August 20, 2008 1:55 pm  
Blogger Janet said...

such pretty kitties...I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the horse, too!

August 21, 2008 2:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mother of Mø and Ost is super cute! Ingelin

August 21, 2008 10:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home