Friday, October 10, 2008

PhotoHunt: Lazy - Oct 11 - 2008


This week I felt too Lazy to participate. That's papa's true soul;)) - weekend - you know.
But what else to do? LOL
Here are some dogs, a cat, food and people that fit into the category of Lazy.

1 - Could you be as lazy as these Dogs?

2 - You Lazy old, white Cat - why must I repair the energy supply?
The color of my fur?

3 - On the Road - well if in a hurry - Lazy Food. This one was at least kind of Healthy
4 - Big Band Swing Orchestra playing live in the Park - and--- so Lazy?
Free entry - it was.

(PS. I did dance that late afternoon in Fauribault- Minnesota)

If you need more Lazy - here is Rock Music or something like that: Lazy Music
More Lazy Photos? purr purr says Rosa and Felicia - our Cats - some food please.
hmm - click

Labels: , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of fun, lazy photos!

Have a great weekend.

October 11, 2008 10:52 am  
Blogger Puss-in-Boots said...

Aaah, what a way to spend a weekend. Not lazy...relaxing.

October 11, 2008 11:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful!

October 11, 2008 1:30 pm  
Blogger Gattina said...

Yaaaawn ! too lazy to comment !

October 11, 2008 2:19 pm  
Blogger Shionge said...

Cool to be lazy sometime Tor...I have lazy bones all the time ;)

Happy weekend my dear friend ;)

October 11, 2008 4:32 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

Being lazy now and then is a very good thing. Now I'm hungry for Wendy's. Have a great day. Big hug to you and Anna. :)

October 11, 2008 6:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very to the point post and pics Tor and typical you :-)

Hope you have a lazy weekend in your winter home this weekend.

October 12, 2008 1:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is sure a lazy day!! I can verify for you that RennyBA is lazy today too...except for his weekend tennis game of course...he has been a couch potato.

I sure wish I could have some of that Wendy's Chili...its been soooooo long since I had some!

October 12, 2008 1:35 am  
Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Lots of lazy here. You made some great picks for The Hunt.

October 12, 2008 6:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!Ha! I really love the picture with les caniches blancs behind you!!! Yesterday night I was in a marvelous wine growing estate! And this morning I am so lazy!

October 12, 2008 9:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you succeeded very well, but you weren't lazy - those are excellent xamples of lazyness!

I was too lazy to participate. How ever my grape post is published now. Come over and have a look at your own grapes :-)

October 12, 2008 1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home