Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vacation in South America - Part 1 - Chile

Long time, no words, no photos, no comments.
I'm alive.
In the past 8 weeks I've been travelling.
Before I post more I will give you some hints.
PS. It is some new optionss here on Blogger which I am not familiar with. This post may occure strange regarding presentatation, but I really hope you have some ideas about my journey..


Me in Efesos, Turkey - October 2012

My daughter and Grandson - 3 year celeb - in Germany


In Heidelberg, Germany with Ingelin and Leander


S
chloss Heidelberg, Germany













Me in Santiago, Chile



From Santiago













Chile north of Santiago - Andes in the background



Argentina - Road between Santiago and Mendoza













Me in Mendoza, Argentina




Sit down and have a break - I will tell you much more, so stay tuned

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am now a world traveler, thanks to your amazing photos!

November 29, 2012 1:33 am  
Blogger Sandee said...

You do travel so many wonderful places and I like it that you take the rest of us with you. Thank you for that.

Have a terrific day. Big hugs to you and Anna. :)

November 29, 2012 2:37 am  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

You have been a lot of places, my dear Tor...and these are some pretty pictures.
Leander is 3 years old??? That seemed to just zip by!

November 29, 2012 2:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home