Thursday, February 14, 2008

TT 13 - a Silver Wedding Mountain Sigtseeing - reposted

Photo Hunter "Free" is here . It's me

It's utterly tragic when Blogger handle me this way. All were correctly posted and seen as I accepted then posted. Then: Well, Fu¤% you. Back to my dashboard, unfinnished. Did you, Blogger run a back up? Of an old version? For me it's very humilitating. DO YOU HEAR? Is it about time to Quit? All my comments are lost








This what happens, at Bloggers, when I do try to upload photos. After 3 1/2 houresbI give up.
You will here see my intention, and what was obtained-
PS. Love you all

Dear regular readon the Subject: TT13- Meant to be something thrilling. Hope these photos may be a good replacementers, thanks for your patience and understanding when my personal computer does not Work. This evening, I'm writing from my Office PC. Thus I miss thousands of pictures I would have wanted . They are all from our Silver Wedding Honeymoon.


1 - We went away - out on a normal Road - in the Andes - but this part of the Road is luxus. No fee or Toll paid,


2 Suddenly - yeah . you can Z. I mean the Road




3 . Z - they - large CATCUTES?

4 - A Railway Bridge? km

5 Anna met a kitten in the Village: El Alfarcito - It's nice to live here, the kitten said.



6 Free Medical service in the Village El Alfarcito






7







8







9







10 - From about the Highest point.. 4080 moh







11







12







13







This was possible thanks to Ramiro, who gave the best advices for a visit to Argentina.



PS. It is not a paid afdvertising, but a tribute to a person that understand foreigners.

Labels: , , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Nice shots on the ones you got in. A suggestion. Try a free account at Photobucket and then it's easy to upload the pictures you want to post and then copy and paste the code into the "edit HTML" section of Blogger. Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary. :)

February 15, 2008 1:01 am  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Love the pictures. I hope your computer problems are solved soon!
Happy Valentine's Day to you and Anna!

February 15, 2008 2:18 am  
Blogger Shionge said...

I have never seen such a big cactus at all and I am glad to be here.

Happy Valentine's Day Toraa :D

February 15, 2008 4:16 am  
Blogger Gattina said...

I love the pictures 5 - 9 and 11 - 13 ! Beautiful pale green landscape, lol !
What is with your computer that it does that long to get it repaired ??

February 15, 2008 8:38 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

The sky, the mountains, the scenery - all divine.

I am sorry Blogger is being so bad!

February 16, 2008 4:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo BEAUTIFUL! Klem Ingelin

February 16, 2008 7:22 am  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

I wasn't able to play this week but thought of dropping by.

Thank you for sharing all these magnificent photos of your trip. Such lovely landscapes.

February 16, 2008 9:49 am  
Blogger Shammickite said...

The photos that I could see are lovely, I'd love to have a holiday in Argemntina.
My neighbours parents live there all winter and come back to canada in the summer.

February 16, 2008 5:06 pm  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

I am sorry you had oroblems with Blogger. :( Sometimes Blogger bugs me too!
I so love the pics youhave uo :)!
Happy Silver Anniversary!!!!!!
Also,you are "FREE" to hate Blogger,hahaha

February 16, 2008 6:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Tor. Hoping to have such marvelous adventures in my future like you have with Anna!
Hoping your computer problems are solved soon!
Bye bye my dear globe trotter!

February 17, 2008 1:04 am  
Blogger MaR said...

Never heard of lost comments...so sorry about this, TorAa, wishing you luck ...

February 17, 2008 8:19 am  
Blogger ghee said...

uh oh...i can relate well with that with my blogger sites.

great pictures,though,Tor,esp the big cactus!its my first time to see them and they re real!!

although,the number 6,7,8 and 10,11,12 13 are not shown up.I can see your effort though.

alright,pls calm down now and enjoy your night!!

ghee

February 18, 2008 7:31 am  
Blogger One Wacky Mom said...

Tor, I posted that email from John Cleese on my blog. I thought it was hilarious!!!! I gave you credit my friend. Thanks for making my day!

February 18, 2008 6:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't see all the photos, butt the ones I did see is gorgeous!!!! Love the scenery indeed. Mountains and sea are our two favorites sceneries.

Psst. this problem with the photos and the backup problems would never have occured if you had been on Wordpress.com..... *hint*

Besides that, Wordpress.com's support is far better that Bloggers!!!

February 18, 2008 7:24 pm  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Love the kitten pic and cactus! Get your computer fixed soon, hopefully!

February 18, 2008 10:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Sandee says; use Photobucket and my I add: Welcome over to WordPress too!

Thanks for never giving up anyway and for sharing this wonderful Anniversary adventures!

Btw: Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with you and Anna in Sweden this weekend :-)

February 19, 2008 10:52 pm  
Blogger Sandee said...

You've been tagged with the Mimi's Message In a Bottle Meme :)

February 20, 2008 2:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I love your blog! Its my first time visiting and I love your pictures.

February 23, 2008 8:05 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home